Lisa Sansom has her MBA from the Rotman School of Management, and over two decades of experience in teaching and training. Her years of work in the organizational development field have included projects on change management, employee engagement, leadership development, team coaching and employer of choice strategies.
Lisa earned her coaching certification from the Adler / OISE program in Toronto in April 2008, a validation of several years’ experience in coaching leaders on 360 feedback assessments, communication skills, team motivation and personal growth in their leadership capacities.
Subsequently, Lisa obtained her MAPP (Master of Applied Positive Psychology) from the University of Pennsylvania – one of the first 250 people in the world to do so and one of a handful of Canadians. Lisa now incorporates the science and application of positive psychology into all her speaking, training, coaching and consulting. This exciting field helps to increase flourishing and well-being for individuals, teams and entire organizations.
Occupationally, Lisa is and has been…
- a corporate trainer on change management, leadership development, high performing teams, and other important topics
- a professional coach (corporate, leadership)
- a team facilitator / coach for business students and aspiring leaders
- an Organizational Development Specialist / Advisor / Consultant
- a 3M office supply product demonstrator, under the guise of new business development
- a high school teacher (French, English, French Immersion, histoire)
- a student (Hons BA, B.Ed, MBA, MAPP)
- a French exchange co-ordinator
- and many other roles
Lisa is at her best when working with people to help them get to where they want to be. Lisa works with managers, leaders, teams, individuals, all within an organizational context. Lisa brings her whole self and a variety of resources to coach others.
A constant learner, Lisa is never satisfied with the status quo. Lisa believes there is always a better way – and it’s not that she has the answer – but the answer lies within the system, the people, the organization – we just have to get at it.
Lisa’s overall guiding principle is to keep the learning conversation flowing. It is impossible for her to keep valuable information to herself – she does not believe in hoarding information, because sharing ideas and concepts only enriches us, it does not diminish.
To book a 30-minute free consultation for coaching, speaking, training or consulting: https://lisasansom.acuityscheduling.com/