Lisa Sansom is an accomplished speaker and trainer. She speaks to a wide variety of professional audiences about topics such as optimal flourishing (see video below), leadership, effective communication, positive professional relationships and team work, all from a positive psychology perspective.
To book Lisa Sansom for your upcoming event, please email with your details.
Select Conferences and Events where Lisa has presented:
• First Work Annual Conference – October 2014, on Positive Psychology
• Canadian Positive Psychology pre-conference workshop – July 2014, on Positive Psychology in the Workplace
• Regional CUCCOA conference – February 2014
• Kingston HRPA Dine-Around – Jan 2014, on Positive Psychology in the workplace
• Speaker at HR Social Camp (Toronto) – November 2013, on Positive Psychology in social networks
• Break-out speaker at HRIA (Alberta) conference – April 2013, on Positive HR
• Kingston HRPA Dine-Around – Jan 2013, on Positive Psychology
• Break-out speaker at Annual HRPA conference – Jan 2013, on Positive HR
• Keynote at KCHC all-staff meeting – Nov 2012, on positive psychology and PERMA
• Eastern Regional Support Staff conference – Nov 2011, on strengths-based careers
• Workshop presenter at ICF-GTA annual conference – Oct 2009, on Positive Psychology for coaches
• Speaker at KFLA Public Health annual conference – June 2009, on workplace culture
• Opening speaker at KEDCO’s Bridges to Better Business – Feb 2009, speaking on motivation
• Workshop leader for Kingston Chapter of CSTD – Apr 2008, on professional coaching
• Speaker at Healthy Workplaces Annual Conference – Apr 2007, on The Change Cycle™
• Facilitator and coach at KEDCO’s Business Women’s Retreat – Jan 2007, on goal-setting
• Table host at KD-HRPAO’s Dine Around – Jan 2007, on The Change Cycle™
• Speaker at Junior Chamber International Annual Conference – Sept 2006, on Appreciative Inquiry
… and many other conferences and private events.