Lisa Sansom is an accomplished speaker (keynotes and workshops) and corporate trainer. She speaks to a wide variety of professional audiences about topics such as optimal flourishing (see video below), leadership, effective communication, positive professional relationships and team work, all from a positive psychology perspective.
Lisa has spoken for the following audiences (selected):
- Business leaders and emerging leaders
- Human Resources professionals at the national conference and local chapter events
- Positive Psychology researchers and practitioners at IPPA and CPPA conferences
- Educational leaders in leadership development programs
- Support staff conferences
- Coaches at ICF national and chapter events
- Public Health professionals
- Job coaches and counsellors
… and many other conferences and private events.