Lisa graduated from the prestigious University of Pennsylvania’s Masters of Applied Positive Psychology (MAPP) program in 2010 and she is incorporating this cutting-edge research and application into all aspects of her practice.
What does this mean for you and your organization?
- research-based and empirically-proven methods to help your team, department or workplace be more effective, productive and positive.
- proven methods that get you the results you want from coaching.
- high-performing teams with solid alignment and productivity.
- healthier workplaces where employees feel a sense of community and belonging, as well as alignment with corporate objectives, resulting in greater achievement.
- tailored training to your specific needs, incorporating the most recent research and insights on positive organizations.
If you are looking for more ideas in the world of positive psychology, be careful out there! Not everything with the “positive psychology” label is actually based on the research and scientific study that defines the field.
Here are some of my favourite sites:
Research and assessments:
Positive Psychology Center (at U Penn)
For schools and children:
For coaches and PP certifications:
PP in countries:
For overall health and wellness (based in positive psychology):
Know a site I should add? Email me: info (at) lvsconsulting (dot) com.