LVS Consulting is a boutique firm that helps to create positive organizations and great places to work.
Lisa earned her coaching certification from the Adler / OISE program in Toronto in April 2008, after several years of experience coaching leaders on 360 feedback assessments, communication skills, team motivation and professional growth in their leadership competencies
Subsequently, Lisa graduated from the prestigious University of Pennsylvania’s Masters of Applied Positive Psychology (MAPP) program – one of the first 250 people in the world to do so. Lisa now incorporates the cutting-edge research and application of positive psychology into all her speaking, training, coaching and consulting. This exciting field helps to increase flourishing and well-being for individuals, teams and entire organizations.
What does this mean for you and your organization?
- research-based and empirically-proven methods to help your team, department or workplace be more effective, productive and positive.
- proven methods that get you the results you want from coaching.
- high-performing teams with solid alignment and productivity.
- healthier workplaces where employees feel a sense of community and belonging, as well as alignment with corporate objectives, resulting in greater achievement.
- tailored training to your specific needs, incorporating the most recent research and insights on positive organizations.
Lisa is at her best when working with people to help them get to where they want to be. Lisa works with managers, leaders, teams, individuals, all within an organizational context. Lisa brings her whole self and a variety of resources to coach others.
A constant learner, Lisa is never satisfied with the status quo. Lisa believes there is always a better way – and it’s not that she has the answer – but the answer lies within the system, the people, the organization – we just have to get at it.
Lisa’s overall guiding principle is to keep the learning conversation flowing. It is impossible for her to keep valuable information to herself – she does not believe in hoarding information, because sharing ideas and concepts only enriches us, it does not diminish.
Would you like to book a free consultation or time to talk? Use Lisa's online scheduler to book a free 30 minute time. Looking forward to talking soon!
Ready to find out more?
Contact Lisa for more information!