Have you ever left a conversation or a meeting completely frustrated with the result? Have you ever wondered why other people don’t see things the way that you do? Have you ever thought “They just don’t get it!”
This workshop on Effective Interpersonal Communications is for you.
Using models created by Dr. Chris Argyris, Professor Emeritus at Harvard Business School, and a Thought Leader at Monitor Group, participants will:
- Reflect on their own thinking processes
- Learn how to effectively respond to roadblocks that others throw out in conversation
- Influence and negotiate with style and conviction
- Practice, practice, practice
- Take concrete tools away from the workshop that can be used immediately in the workplace and in personal interactions
Lisa is a highly-skilled instructor with over 20 years of training experience.
This workshop can be delivered in one-day or two-day sessions. The two-day session includes targeted small-group work and coaching to thoroughly enhance communications skills with personal, timely feedback.
Contact LVS Consulting for further information and pricing.