I am writing to invite you to join me at the 2nd Canadian Conference on Positive Psychology which being hosted by the Canadian Positive Psychology Association ( CPPA). http://bit.ly/CPPA2014. I’m thrilled to let you know that I will be presenting a workshop at the pre-conference on Wednesday July 16, and I would love to meet with you personally during the conference itself from July 17-18, 2014.
As a national board member of the CPPA , I am proud to share with you our preliminary program. http://bit.ly/
Positive psychology is the rapidly growing science of human flourishing/well-being and happiness. Research-based applications from this new discipline include increasing productivity, strengthening organizations, creating stronger schools and helping humans to flourish in every aspect of their lives.
Over 100 positive psychology experts will be speaking at the conference on topics in 5 main streams. Speakers will discuss:
- The latest research in positive psychology and recent findings
- Implementation of positive psychology initiatives in education and schools to build resilience and improve academic performance
- Strategies for applying positive psychology in counselling and psychotherapy
- Tools and techniques for coaches to leverage in their practice
- Best practices for business consultants and HR specialists to build positive and productive workplaces
The 2nd Canadian Conference in Positive Psychology will be the largest Canadian gathering of internationally-renowned positive psychology researchers, practitioners, clinicians, educators, teachers, business consultants, coaches and the general public from across Canada and the world.
The hotel is already 70% full so I urge you to register now for both the conference and your hotel to take advantage of our Early Bird Registration and the Group rate at the hotel. If you want to enjoy touring around Ottawa, the hotel has agreed that our guests will enjoy the same discounted conference room rate for the three days before and/or after the conference.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you would like more information