Hello blog readers and subscribers! I wanted to let you know about an upcoming webinar that I will be giving:
Tuesday, May 6, 2014
2 – 3:15 p.m. Central / 3:00-4:15pm Eastern
According to the 2012 Gallup, the majority of your employees are disengaged. That’s right. Only 13% of employees worldwide are actively engaged. High engagement means lower turnover and higher productivity.
Did you know you can truly engage employees with positive psychology?
Join Positive Interventionist, Lisa Sansom for this webinar as she shares years of experience in applying positive psychology research to create high employee engagement.
* What positive psychology is–how it transforms your workplace
* The five skills all positive, engaging leaders must have
* Key praise words when you catch workers doing things right
* To create positive professional relations in any workplace
* How to use “quick wins” to gain positive engagement–they’re easy and cost nothing
* How engagement depends on good management
* Why good managers are so rare
Register now and learn how you can use positive psychology to engage your workforce.
Looking forward to “seeing” you there!